Labor & Employment
Housing Discrimination and Title III, ADA
Evan J. Langbein
Leslie W. Langbein
LANGBEIN & LANGBEIN, P.A. is a boutique law firm located in Miami Lakes, Florida. Our lawyers, Evan J. Langbein, Esq. and Leslie W. Langbein, Esq., are Board Certified by the Florida Bar in their respective practice areas and have extensive legal experience. Both have been given an AV rated --the highest possible rating-- by Martindale-Hubbell, the most distinguished legal directory and information service. Our law firm provides consultation and representation in:
● Appellate Law, including civil appeals
● All areas of Employment Law, including:
● Family Law including:
● Defense of Housing Discrimination and Title III, ADA accessibility claims.
● Administrative Law, including representation of municipal boards; practice before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Labor, the Florida Commission on Human Relations, and State of Florida professional licensing boards, and other areas of government relations.
● Business Matters, including purchase/sale agreements and other business transactions; shareholder agreements and disputes; operating agreements; independent contractor agreements; and the like.
● Alternative Dispute Resolution, serving as Florida Circuit/Civil certified mediators in family law, labor and employment law, and commercial disputes, and as arbitrators for colleges and universities, state agencies, private parties in pre-suit or federal or state litigation and for American Arbitration Association in labor, employment, Jones Act, and international and national commercial matters.
8181 NW154th Street, Suite 105
Miami Lakes, FL 33016 z